Welcome to StudyBuddyStyle!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to StudyBuddyStyle!

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:18 am

Hello, wanderer of the internet!

You have chanced upon this magic realm of ...well, it's a lot of things, actually  Nyancat

1) If you want to find an international study buddy or two (someone you can talk to about your artistic, scientific and educational interests, compare the educational systems in your respective countries AND someone you can start a rivalry with if you're the competitive type!), you've come to the right place. Simply put up a profile on the right forum or peruse the profiles that are already up and see whether you click with anyone Smile

2) If you're an exchange student, looking for someone who'll show you around a whole new wooooorld - you may get lucky here! Like a Star @ heaven

3) If you're the entrepreneurial type, feel free to set up your own international projects the "Projects"-forum. Whether it be a scientific survey, an artistic project, a RPG, looking for members for your gang (we got'cha covered, Team Rocket!) or anything, you're welcome. Just don't make it a simple ad for yourself - it has to be collaborative or educational.

4) If you're a student looking for tips and tricks, you might find the advice you're looking for under "International" or your respective country. And if you have a question, don't be shy to ask - there's definitely someone out there who knows an answer.

5) If you seek the opinions of others either locally or worldwide, just post a new thread in the continent forums (like "I have to talk about this in school - what are some personal experiences of Europeans with the current wave of migration?). I'm sure I won't have to tell you to treat each other nicely and be respectful - you're smart, you know this shit. That reminds me - the youngest age group allowed is 12, so swearing is allowed but keep it under control and don't go all Samuel L. Jackson on us, big dawg.

6) If you're tight on money or would like to do something good with the money you have on your hands, go over yonder to the Fundraiser forum. I set this up because I got a request on my blog (http://studyinstyle.tumblr.com/) to post fundraisers and while I'm not comfortable doing that on my blog, I do think it's important to have a space for these things.

7) If you're looking for new reading material or would like to write a review, just post in or wander through the Book Club. It'd be amazing if any of you guys actually feel like starting a book club (I might when I have more time on my hands), but it's also perfectly fine to just discuss your favourite books  and repeat how much you liked that one scene. That's what usually happens when too many book nerds gather in one place, anyway.

Well, that's it for me!
Have fun on here and let those mental sparks fly high Baby, hold my flower

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://studybuddystyle.smileyforum.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum