Art & Animation Meet-Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art & Animation Meet-Up

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:46 pm

Hello, everyone!

This is where your profile goes if you are attending a particular course at college or university or are educating yourself on a specific topic. If you're still in school or don't study anything specific, please put your profile under School & Home School.

Either put your profile up and wait for people to contact you via Private Message or browse through the studybuddyless future studdybuddies and see if you'd like to send a PM yourself. Cross-continental studdybuddyships are allowed and actually highly recommended.
Go wild  Baby, hold my flower  (but be home for dinner)

(Share your information responsibly and only reveal things you're comfortable with other people on the internet knowing about! Once you get to know your studybuddy a bit better, you can share more personal information Smile)

Nickname: Alice
Alma Mater/Country: Wonderland U
What I'm looking for in a studybud: Someone to talk to about course materials (e.g. comparing books, notes, online resources, practice exercises), someone to quiz me or whom I can quiz, someone to teach me stuff we might skip and vice versa - so we should be around the same stage of our degree. Also, maybe, someone from Behind the Looking Glass? I'm planning on studying there for a semester or two.
Exchange student: Hopefully, will be
Meeting exchange students: Sure! I'd love to show you around and introduce you to all the weird people (bring a croquet flamingo)
I study: English Literature, 3rd semester of my BA
Best subjects: Interpretations & Intertextual References
Worst subjects: History of English Literature
Best habits: I'm pretty creative, so my notes are always colourful and fun ^.^
Worst habits: I often forget some stuff at home or oversleep and miss lectures...
Favourite book: Lord of the Rings
Other fandoms: Dan & Phil, Victor Hugo, Hannibal, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, League of Legends, Photography, Fantasy Books (esp. A Song of Ice and Fire and LotR)
Educational topics I'm really passionate about: I love analyzing how a writer's circumstances influenced his or her writing - what was considered to be normal or shocking, you know? I also love Old English texts and if I could find someone to geek out with me over Beowulf, that'd be magical. Oh, oh, maybe we could even write sonnets to each other?
I'd like this to: go from Private Message to Skype, when we hit it off? I also don't think I have time for more than two studybuddies, so once their places are filled, I'll just edit this to say that I've found my CHOOOOSEN ONES Nyancat

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://studybuddystyle.smileyforum.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top